Index.php" or "index.html missing after migration

HI, I backed up my web page using filezilla twice and i confirmed all files were backed up.I uploaded files to the public_html folder.When i try to access my webpage, i receive the message index.php" or "index.html missing.The index.html is present in my public_html folder.I have a message to Create index file, but all get is a window to create a new website.I would be grateful for any assistance in this matter.
thank you
kind regards

• Your content must be located in /public_html.

/public_html is your website’s root.

• You should move all content from /public_html/public_html/public_html into /public_html

I suggest you to use a FTP client, such as FileZilla to accomplish this :wink:

@geoffreyclarke1 Is your issue solved?
What is your domain name??

thanks for your reply.I tried again but no joy.My website is will be grateful for any suggestions.
kind regards

Move the files in public_html/public_html to public_html

And change your PHP version to 5.2 via GENERAL SETTINGS ON 000WEBHOST.COM

Thank you for your reply.Done what you kindly suggested. i moved all files into the single public_html file.When i try to access my web page nothing appears.My web page is tell me what am i doing wrong.
kind regards

Your PHP scripts appear to be corrupted :confused:

Do you still have a backup of them?

Hi, thanks for your help.Here is a jpeg of file filezilla.Please confirm the structure is correct.I used my second backup.
kind regards

The structure is ok.

But your PHP script appear to be corrupted, I don’t know why. :confused:

Your files are corrupted.

Upload your files again in a compressed .zip file and extract them using unzipper.php from Tutorials on 000webhost.