Internal Server Error Please contact the server administrator

Hello,

I have a problem with 000webhost
I created an online store with woocommerce.
My home page is displayed but every time I want to click on a link I have the following message:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@000webhost.io to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

5 days ago I’m looking for a solution but I can not

How to solve this problem?
Thank you

Did you install any cache plugin? :slight_smile:

@boiz01 What is your website/email??

I have plugin: Breadcrumb NavXT / Colissimo Delivery Integration / Email Subscribers & Newsletters / Jetpack par WordPress.com / jQuery Colorbox / WooCommerce / WP-PageNavi

I have already disabled “Colissimo Delivery Integration” otherwise I have a blank page instead of the home page

My website is vadnumis.000webhostapp

Hello,

Does somebody have an idea?

Thank you

By going on specialized forums to find a solution I am told that it is a problem of my host

Can we solve this problem with 000webhost?

Sorry for the delay, I’ll check and get back to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@boiz01 This error is because of “Wrong Configuration”.
I highly doubt issue is with the “WooCommerce” or with the “theme” you’re using.

Can you change your theme for temporary and then try again?

Better?

1 Like

Thank you for your help akhilkumar332 and infinity
Obviously it works now while I have not changed anything on my side. But all the better!
These are just technical tests because I start on woocommerce so if there are issues themes I can change. For the moment it’s the default theme, namely storefront

@boiz01 Credit goes to @Infinity :smiley:

Any other issue, let us know :slight_smile:

Permalinks appeared to be the issue :smile:

1 Like