Is it possible, 1 person 2 accounts?

Hello,

I created an account for a business gastronomy website. It’s a work in progress, since I have to write all articles, design, takes time…
Also, had a page on blogger, but prefer Wordpress, because of design and features.

May I have a website for business only, and another for my wordpress blog?

If, it’s possible to create in 1 account - 2 websites - they will have different databases, right? Different subdomains?

Thank you.

@Deka [quote=“Deka, post:1, topic:81928”]
If, it’s possible to create in 1 account - 2 websites - they will have different databases, right? Different subdomains?
[/quote]

Yes. :slight_smile:, You can create 2websites in your account.

Hi @Deka!

First and foremost if you are planning to open a real business website I strongly suggest you to buy a business paid plan for that:

Thanks for both answers.

I have to pay for my domain, hence didn’t buy a paid plan. I’m saving, need to know if the business will work first.

As for the blog, I’d like to know if there is a way to use a shorter URL, instead of 000webhost.com, yet, from 000webhost.com? Wasn’t there a list of sudomians, please?

Thank you.

As for the blog, I’d like to know if there is a way to use a shorter URL, instead of 000webhost.com, yet, from 000webhost.com? Wasn’t there a list of sudomians, please?

The free subdomains are part of the old servers. We no longer offer support for them. Please read this topic for more information: