Issue of my domain

SO MANAGE THEN LINK

CHOOSE THE SITE YOU WANT TO LINK

I’VE PICKED FOR YOU

IT TELLS YOU IT WILL USE IT

IT TELLS YOU IT UPDATED IT

IT SHOWS IT HAS WORKED

NOW VISITING THE PARKED DOMAIN IT LOADS YOUR CONTENT FROM THE CHOSEN 000WEBHOSTAPP

Your domain is parked with us directly.

SO YOU CANNOT USE HTTPS ON YOUR PARKED/CUSTOM DOMAIN WITHOUT THE USE OF CLOUDFLARE.

YOU MUST USE HTTP WITH YOUR PARKED/CUSTOM DOMAIN UNLESS YOU USE CLOUDFLARE

Here is a really wonderful tutorial that you can follow the use HTTPS with your PARKED CUSTOM DOMAIN by USING CLOUDFLARE.

Thank you very much for your great time and I am still confused where I can install my WordPress because it is still not showing my domain name where the need to installing it.
http://globalquranacademy.org/

Sorry, this screenshot instead of the previous one. But before this it shows my domain name where i installed it

Now I stuck here. There is no option for adding domain name…? As you guide in picture

Remove the A record and add instead a CNAME one which name is @ and value is your 000webhostapp’s link

You install it on your 000webhostapp URL then once installed modify the site URL to your custom one, check tutorials section regarding updating WordPress URL when using custom domain via database

1 Like

If you manually install WP then you could obviously customise the URL from the onset

1 Like

Yes, there was an option for the custom domain but now there is only an option for the sub-domain rather than the custom domain. As you can see the URL does not show the custom one.

Yep that auto install will install it to your app URL.
Once installed follow tutorial from tutorial section to update URL to custom domain.

Else install manually by retrieving the install from WP site directly, uploading, extracting and manually creating a database with a username and password and then importing these values into the installer

Ok I will try my best thanks

1 Like

I installed WordPress for customize domain but it is not showing my own domain. Please do it on your own side