Javascript does not work on 000webhost

Hello everyone,
I am using free web hosting from 000webhost and the problem is when I upload the website from localhost (wamp server) to 000webhost javascript on one page does not work. On localhost everything is working perfectly. To be more precise the part that does not work is the one that should open pop up window when link is clicked. I understand that javascript runs on user’s side and it is not server side technology, but I do not understand how everything is perfect on localhost and the problem is with server hosting.

Good day!

Please re-browse your website, hit F12, and monitor Console and Network tab. Lookup for any errors or warnings.

If the issue is not in coding, please post screenshots with Console/Network tab as well as the URL on which the errors are occurring.

Here is the link of web page https://booker19.000webhostapp.com/filtering.php
it will ask you for log in verification use admin for both fields and you will be redirected to the mentioned page. Regarding issue I do not see how it could be the codding problem since I use same file on localhost, exactly the same. The problem is that when side navigation is opened those links inside do not work, they should open popup windows when clicked and that part does not work.
Regards

Hmm there doesn’t appear to be any issues via F12/Developer tools that I can spot.

I can seem to run it just not when on 000webhost

Checking on Edge I get a few errors seemingly…

Which link are you referring to? The calendar works and the link from right top corner is working as well :thinking: