Laravel .env can't be accessed but worked fine a week ago

when I want to login this error is shown…
SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘forge’@‘2a02:4780:bad:f00d::16’ (using password: NO)
But it worked a week ago and i didnt change anything. later i changed my password /deleted cache/session/config but everything gone in vein :weary:

What do you mean?

You are getting issues logging into your 000webhost account?

I can login fine into my account… but i cant login in my website

Is it a wordpress site?

www.csecpc.cf/ its my site and its laravel website… First I faced App_key problem but i was able to suppress it by pasting app_key directly in config/app.php but tthen database connection problem arise and its clearly indicate that my .env file is not working…i dont know why because last 7days ago my site was fine…

Oh I see, I think a moderator will help you more on this. One of them will get back to you soon, we appreciate your patience.

@ckhawand @Ayu @teodor

1 Like

/half solved by configuring config file manually since .env is not being read

WHY IS .ENV NOT BEING READ @teodor help

1 Like

I am having the same problem which i cant access my website because can’t access to database.

I checked the database name, username, password i keyed in into .env many times. Names of all these are exactly the same as database i created in 000webhost phpadmin.

I would really appreciate any help…

1 Like

‘log_level’ => env(‘APP_LOG_LEVEL’, ‘debug’), //its best practice as putting default value
‘log_level’ => env(‘APP_LOG_LEVEL’), // its not wise to do .its completely dependent on .env file.
its not best practice for server.
butw if this problem occur in locally then simply do “php artisan config:cache” artisan command

now check /config/ and check all files on there and do it…I think it will help you

1 Like

Can you tell me what is the name of the file that should be modify and where?

I have no problem running my website locally. The problem i was referring was in 000webhost.

I dont think i touch anything, but now this is what my website shows:

https://shoperecom.000webhostapp.com/

if it is built by laravel framework
first turn on debug mode /config/app.php
‘debug’ => env(‘APP_DEBUG’, true)
and see whats error is shown specifically

1 Like

WHY IS .ENV NOT BEING READ @teodor help

Please check the FAQ section from here.

1 Like

Resolved now :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

2 Likes