Meu site foi suspenso por abuso! preciso de ajuda!

Olá, estou com problema, pois meu site foi suspenso por abuso sem prévio aviso, preciso que me auxiliem para que pelo menos consiga acessar meu painel para realizar o beckup dos meus arquivos. Estou no aguardo da solução do problema. Desde já agradeço a atenção de todos

Hi @caiocesarews!

Your websites have been suspended because you were just storing and leeching files (epg.xml, lineiptv-epg.xml, etc). 000webhost has been intended to be a free hosting provider for students and web developers, to test their skills and give them an opportunity to see how cloud hosting actually works.

I have unsuspended your websites. You have 24 hours to remove the content in question, otherwise your account will be suspended forever. If you want to leech files, please consider buying a paid plan, a VPS, or just upload them using upload services.

We are not a file hosting company. We are a web hosting company :wink:

I hope you understand that we are doing this to protect the integrity of our system. We are being abused by a lot of people simply because our service is free. We can’t afford to host files for leeching. And this was not the purpose of our company anyway.