Migration failed over and over

Respected 000Webhost,

today I learn that my sites are no more, due to migration. So I’ve secured all my data.
Once I tried to go to new panel (new login with user details and your old domain) it simply
voyages me back to old panel. And from here I go in circles to the same old panel.

I was told by the system that I have created a new panel, yet all I get is old panel. When trying to login to new login page (name, data, website) all I get is :

CSRF check failed. Please try submitting your form again

Is this a lost cause? Should I simply create brand new site (I have two sites) and just transfer my secured data. Because, I just can’t initiate this new panel.

thank you

Do you have a backup to all your data?

Hello NGiNX,

thanks for your response

Indeed I have,

Hi @Virage2

Can you just confirm you have followed these steps correctly?

1. Login to the old panel
  2. Backup your data
  3. Enter the cPanel of each site on your account list and browse down to the bottom and red X delete site/account
  4. Back to empty account list, hit your name on the right hand side under customer details, then delete profile
  5. You’ll be pushed out of the old panel, log back in using the same email and password, you’ll be presented with the new panel.

When you do move account details and it says you’ve already got an account ignore this and go back to your account list entering each cPanel and deleting each site then deleting your profile by using your name on customer details on account list.

1 Like

Hello Infinity,

1. Yes

2. Yes (Via FTP FileZilla)

3. Yes,

4. while reading your kind response, just erased the first site (two sites are on different accounts/servers) as you suggested

5. I’m there but I’ve never got “account ignore” question. But:

My previous site was xxx.comule.com, other site was xxx.netne.net, does this mean those elegant short names are gone for good? Because, xxx.comule.com is now xxx.000webhostapp.com, that is really depressive domain name. Or I’m missing something and I can use old domain name again?

If you hit “set web address” on the new panel and use “free sub-domain” you can use your old subdomains.

Hello Infinity,

My apologies, spirit of fast writing, I meant to say, subdomain comule.com.

But when I want to save that subdomain, I receive notice: This subdomain is already taken :frowning:

1 Like

Can you list the domains you need to use?

Also, my FTP access is no longer working.
I have about 70 megs of data, but online upload simply wont do without FilleZilla, as ZIPs are larger then 32 megs

@Infinity

list you mean, list them for your reference or list them in configuration?

What domains do you need to use like virage.comeze.com etc?

Try out FileZilla FTP

Host: files.000webhost.com
User: username from (username.000webhostapp.com)
Password: password from the setup at the start

Security type: PLAIN FTP

You can view your FTP details at General Settings on 000webhost.com

1 Like

Hello Infinity,

For sake of privacy, I’ve sent them to you via PM.

I’ve tried every combination with supplied reference you kindly suggested - none works.
I just can’t connect to server.

Also, the latest panel looks, such a large icon, as if designed primarily for tablets, less for desktop environment. Where do we find equivalent of old C panel? Is there a way to revert to classic look?

Also, where do I find FTP setting? Perhaps I need new FTP password to make it work?

Edit: just found and looking at FTP details, and using them exactly as they are shown, but I can’t login with FTP FileZilla :frowning:

The ones you’ve sent me I’ve PM still exist and haven’t been deleted from the appropriate old panel account?
Login to your old panel and enter each cPanel and browse all the way down and delete account/site
Once all sites are removed hit your name on customer details and delete profile.
Provide screenshots
You’ll be logged out of old panel log back in using same email password and the new panel will appear!

Infinity thanks for your patience,

I don’t think I can get to old panel anymore, I have changed email address on new panel, and each time I’ve tried with old link to cPanel, it takes me now only to - new panel :frowning:

I’ve went to my second site, I did precisely as you suggested, as well as tutorial is suggesting.
Again, after I’ve erased entire website and profile, even the 2nd site claims, my old subdomain is taken. But the worst thing is - FTP just doesn’t work.

I can clearly see my FTP details, like with previous site, I employ them exactly as they are shown, but I can’t connect to FTP server.

This transition is anything but routine or simple

I had for years, nothing but the best experience with 000webhost. Great work, superb uptime, it just works!
But it is clear, you are undergoing some changes or problems, because, every step I make to make my sites works again, after migration, every step faces another obstacle.

Since nothing you told me, nothing I’ve seen from others users could help, to get working with FTP FileZilla, I’ve decided to at least go manually, just for sake of testing. But not even with web file manager, this is not possible. I’ve uploaded a few html pages, but the moment I try to upload their designated folders, this is what happens: ftp_mkdir(): Can’t create directory: File exists

Mind you, I have no folders, I have not a single folder, save alone folder or file that already exists, yet any folder I try to make, I receive this message, again, again…

Even if I try to test my html pages, from 10 times, 8 times I get: 500 Internal Server Error

So it is clear, your are undergoing some maintenance or updating. Can you tell me, in month, or when it would be safe to continue to update out sites migration? Because, at the moment, this seems impossible…

P.S. Is there any chance someone would make exact and concrete rules, how to get FTP FileZilla working, also how to get your old subdomain work. I have tried every combination in the book,. and nothing works. Can you give us the link to OLD panel?

Thank you

From what I can see you have one website

FTP username: sixteenth-concentra
Password: whatever you picked
Host: files.000webhost.com
Security: PLAIN FTP

If you have any other email addresses send them over so I can check this out.

Hello Infinity,

thank you again for your kind help. No, sadly your details for FTP are not working. I have decided to send you all my passwords and details via private message, so you can see for yourself, that it is not working. I will send you everything via PM, just after I finish this reply.

@Virage2 Is your issue solved??

Try filezilla,