Mod installation errors

Hello everyone,
I’m glad to see that the moving is over but the problem with installation of packages persists…
I can’t even get to the install page now (I could before), also tried changing SMF version in Advanced as well as changing my PHP version to every posible one - nothing. I’m on SMF 2.0.11 and the adress is www.classicracing.tk
This dreadful message keeps popping up every time I try to install anything:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM smf_log_packages
WHERE package_id = ‘Dragooon:mentions’
AND install_st’ at line 2
File: /storage/ssd4/706/1889706/public_html/Sources/Packages.php
Line: 248

Ofcourse the context is different for each mod I try but nothing gets installed :frowning: I need help…this is making me go crazy because I didn’t do absolutely anything and it just bugged itself!
PS: I like SMF, already got members and topics, can’t and don’t want to switch software. HELP :c

Hi @MegasXLR!

The mod you are trying to install may not be compatible with the MySQL version 000webhost uses.

000webhost uses MariaDB system. Please check your mod requirements.

Or maybe SMF is not fully compatible with the MySQL system. It’s one of two.

This is the mod: https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3860
But same error comes on any sort of mod. I doubt that all mods are not compatible :smiley: :expressionless:

Was this resolved?
:1234:
I see the mod was created in 2014, three years of updates have been added to SMF might be worth hitting up the developer to see if they’ll update the mod to be compatible with latest SMF download.

Thing is, I didn’t have problems installing it before on the same SMF 2.0.11 version I currently use :wink: No idea what’s wrong, but it’s ok. My site works so enough mods. Close topic if you want.