Multiple domains to link to the same website

Is it possible to link multiple (parked) domains to the same website on 000webhost? When I tried to add a new domain, the system removed the existing one (without warning). I had previously set the name servers for both domains.

No you can’t. :slight_smile:

Thank you. Having learned that I cannot have two domains pointing to my website, I wanted to revert to the original one (which worked before). However, it’s sitting in the “waiting for nameservers” state. Do I need to wait longer? My site is btomic.000webhostapp.com.

Which domain is it?

DNS is not instant, so it depends on when you set nameservers sometimes.

https://boilerplus.ga/

boilerplus.ga isn’t pointed to 000webhost from my checks.
Ensure both nameservers are set to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

I use Cloudflare service where it is setup according to the instructions. boilerplus.ga has the nameservers set to point to Cloudflare nameservers. When I try boilerplus.ga in the browser I get the information from 000webhost that the “website is no longer available”, which means it is setup to reach 000webhost, isn’t?

I suspect that something went wrong at the server when I tried to park second domain.

Need to use point option on our panel not park option
Ensure clouds are GREY prior to pointing

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thank you very much, it must be that. I’ll do it now.