My account still in "Verification in progress"

Hi,

I suggested 000webhost to my 2 friends, but untill now their registration status says “Verification in progress”, they told me that they already posted that issue on your IRC.

Here’s their domains:
anguishguild.uphero.com
euromarineparts.site40.net

Is it possible to activate my friends account?

Thanks,

We have activated your client profile. Please wait 24 hours and then login to http://members.000webhost.com/ to setup new accounts.

By the way, we don’t have any official IRC chanels.

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

THERES AN IRC?!?! :o

And unofficial and inactive IRC chanel, someone has it in their signature.

Hi,

My friends account still not activated after 24 hours… The date he registered was last January 8, 2010

We hope that it would be activated soon…

Thanks

I checked the account, it is Active, however, you will have to activate the CPanel account by verifying the email address.

My friend told me that he didn’t receive any verification email from 000webhost. Is it possible to resend the verification or there’s a problem on yahoo mail?

Thanks

You get the verification email when you click on the “Activate Account” (where you see “Go to CPanel” on the image of yours)

No, yahoo should not have a problem receiving them, but be sure to check out the junk email.

Hi,

I clicked the “Go to CPanel” here’s what i got, since january 10

Error
System administrator will review your details and activate your account in 24 hours.

However, if you need web hosting account right now, you can signup with our partner www.0fees.net and get instant activation!

Email has been re-sent. Please click the link in the email to activate your account.

Hi,

It’s activated now, thank you very much for helping me. :slight_smile:

Hi!!! Why website is still in verification progress.
email : dverikh@ukr.net
Domain: ascania.hostoi.com
Username: a3772369
Help please.

please create your own thread, do not hijack threads of other users.

// topic locked