My site is missing

Hi! Please I need your help,
I was doing a website in Wordpress by 000webhost. I bought a domain in Dondominio and I linked it with my site. It worked, but when I went to my site with the new domain, the URL was the old one again. I have been seeing tutorials and I tried to change manually the URL in wordpress dashboad-Utilities- General. It make my site unsecure and know, if I search my site, it takes me to Hostinger site. I have missed mi site and I don´t know what to do.

Thanks!!

I have fixed the issue for you. The problem was that you changed the URL incorrectly and made the website redirect to “yourapp.000webhost.com” instead of “yourapp.000webhostapp.com”. I have fixed the issue and the domain now works fine. You will need to clear your browser cache and flush your DNS to see the changes.

2 Likes

My god thank you so much!!!
And do you know how can I make my site secure? Because the URL is still in red
Thank you again!!

If you want to have HTTPS with a custom domain, you need to setup using Cloudflare.

Now I can´t access to my wordpress profile because the name has changed and now the user name has to be other…
I hate this :pensive:

Sorry @sulliops… I think I have made the same mistake as before, how did you fix that? Because now the email and the user name are not recognized and I dont know how to enter.

Fixed it again. As far as the profile picture and the username not being recognized, I don’t see anything going on in the database.

I know, and I can´t still enter…

It is fixed again! Thank you so much @sulliops, you help me a lot, you are really good :blush: :clap: