My webpage is not displaying correctly - just migrated from hostinger

Hello!
I am trying to move my site to 000webhost (I currently have it in hostinger). I uploaded my files via FTP (a custom webpage) but they don’t display correctly. Some buttons are missing, images are moved and font types are different. Also, you can’t click on the ‘galleries’ to see the images and they appear smaller and weird… How can I make this work? I tried uploading my webpage as I have it from the software I built it in (the same way I used to upload it to hostinger with no problems) and also by uploading the back-up file from Hostinger. Neither worked correctly…

please help!

And the website’s address is?

Sorry, it is: https://andrea-saleh.000webhostapp.com/

And how it should look… andreasaleh.cl

Has it fixed itself?

Looks the same here.

Can I ask why you are moving from Hostinger to 000webhost.com?

Or are you moving from the depreciated free Hostinger platform and not the paid premium one?

If you are moving from the free platform then you can use andreasaleh.cl here at 000webhost.com just set the nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com and park it under SET WEB ADDRESS.

1 Like

Hi! yes, I intend to migrate from the free Hostinger. It does not look the same on my firefox or chrome… I am attaching some screenshots from the index and from one of the pages inside. The logos for email, linkedin and twitter are gone. The font is changed. Some galleries don’t display and the main one in each page does not work.

Try clearing browser data on all browsers

It still looks the same…

Hi !

Did you use any software to create your site or did you code it manually?

Or you hired someone to do the job for you?

The point is you need to change all http:// from your html files to // so that mixed content will be loaded on the same protocol as your website is being browsed. If you have built your site using a software, use that software to do that. If not, either manually do it either hire someone else to do the job for $5 :slight_smile:

Thanks, I will try that during the week… I hope it works!