My website disappeared from new control panel

website - netepsilon.com is giving a 404

It used to be available on the old control panel

Please help. New llayout at members.000webhost.com shows me i have 0 websites

Thanks in advance!

Does your website appear in the control panel?

If so try pointing your domain with a CNAME to the address that the control panel gives you - if it does give you one ?

My website does not appear in control panel

When you login here https://www.000webhost.com/cpanel-login?to=old

Does your site appear and what status?

Hi James. I have the same issue.
I have listed my accounts and status is “Cancelled for Inactivity”.
I would be able t restore from a backup, but I have any button to create new domain or restore the old ones.
What can I do ?

If you visit www.000webhost.com

Signup using a new email address you’ll be able to create and re-upload your site.

I will do that.
Thanks James!

1 Like

My domain has been disabled because of inactivity. Is it possible to use it again within my current login. I can make it again from scratch or backup, this is not the problem. The problem is that I can not access to the cpanel to do that.

Create a new account at 000webhost.com then park your domain and reupload the content :slight_smile:

I see my website in the cPanel - old, but it says cancelled due to inactivity.

I spent so many days building it. Is there anyway i can get it back ?

If you upgrade to Hosting24.com and they will transfer your files over if there is any.

I don’t see my website there

This new cPanel deleted the old websites and made users sign up again. I lost my website and didn’t have a backup.
Is there anything that can be done here?

@netepsilon I see your website is working fine.

Is there anything i’m missing??

Your site would have been deleted if deemed inactive.

There are no backups for free users; unless you personally have them on your computer.

Sorry.

Hello,

The same thing is happening with my website. Actually, I made that website for a friend and it was being used for quite a few years without any problems. Now it is given a 404 and my account panel shows as I have no website at all. It also used to be available and working on the old control panel.

I saw some comments here about re-uploading the site but for me the problem is that I no longer have the archives, since it was running for so long I lost the back up.

Can somebody help me to restore the website?

Thanks in advance!
Kamila Kunrath

What happens here https://www.000webhost.com/cpanel-login?to=old

It shows that I don’t have any website at all.

If you logout, then use https://www.000webhost.com/cpanel-login?to=old

It will take you to the old panel if you had an account with that email address.

Hi Infinity,

After a few trials I accessed the old panel, it says “cancel for inactivity” but how is it possible?
I’m pretty sure that the website (construvert.com.br) was been used, at least until this crash.

Is it possible to restore the website?