My website has been archived, no way to revive it

Hello,

A couple of months ago, I created a website via CSS and uploaded it on 000webhost. Today I wanted to continue with my website, sadly I lost my files on my HDD. I thought, well I can restore my files, by using the site I uploaded earlier. I opened up the site, but it showed me that my uploaded files are archived. I followed the instructions on how to revive my archived file, but no positive result. The site is still archived and I am very upset that I can’t access it anymore. Can anybody help me please, by reviving the archived files?
Thanks.

1 Like

Queued to restore within 24 hours, if no action after this time - sadly there is nothing we can do apart from advise you create a new site using alternative naming as it means the data has been removed for inactivity.

1 Like

Hello, the same thing happens to me, my site has been archived for more than a week and they have not restored it. Because they don’t restore it, I want to create a new site, but when entering the same name as the one I had, it tells me that name already exists. Could you please give me a solution to some of the 2 problems?
Thank you.
My sitie is http://posfer.000webhostapp.com/

1 Like

Deleted website names cannot be reused.
Sorry your site has been removed for inactivity - it will not be restored.
Feel free to create new site using alternative naming

1 Like

Hi!
I have problem to access my web it’s archived, can you help me? my web is jlmedgue.

Thank you

Sorry your site has been removed for inactivity - it will not be restored.
Feel free to create new site using alternative naming