My website is not working - Mi sitio web no funciona

Hola Amigos, mi website no esta funcioando muestra el error de “Application error
An error occurred in the website and your page could not be displayed. If you are the website owner, check your logs for details.” despues de que modifique el codigo css en la plantilla que utilizo, agregue un % para hacer mi sitio responsive

Hello Friends, My website is not working It shows Application error
An error occurred in the website and your page could not be displayed. If you are the website owner, check your logs for details.

I face this problem after I modified the css code in the template, I added a % for make responsive the website.

Please help me…

I already solved. I change the .htaccess and work for a few minutes, but the problem persist. For a few minutes the website is online but then back the error, and the website disappear with the same error “Application error
An error occurred in the website and your page could not be displayed. If you are the website owner, check your logs for details.”

Please help me,
Thanks in advance,

1 Like

Removed the cache plug-in for you.

Thanks in advance, where is that option?.

I deleted the files via you file manager and restored default . htaccess file for you.

Where is this files? 'cause I’m making changes, can you teach me?
Thanks in advance,

no puedo navegar en el sitio a pesar de que borro los archivos, veo la pagina de inicio pero no puedo navegar por el website
Puedes ayudarme,

I can’t navigate the site even though I delete the files, I see the homepage but I can’t browse the website

The error now is "404. That’s an error. The requested URL was not found on this server.!

Can you help me and teach me the solution for not to bother you 'cause I need do modifications to my website.

Login WP admin then settings then permalinks and pick default plain

Thank U for your help!

1 Like