Aditaaw question

Hello

I have my website wirusimeftui.com and now on my website show this !

and when i’m log in my account my website is missing

I’m so confused and stress about this

Can someone solve my problem ?

Thankyou

Good day!

Do you remember the 000webhostapp.com URL of your website?

So I’ve checked and it was deleted on the 4th October 2019 as per our policy on Inactive Users.

Users must login to our control panel regularly to maintain active status - using FTP doesn’t count, only logging into our control panel keeps your account in active status.

One week prior to deletion our system sent an email out to the registered account and gave the link to cancel deletion and login to our panel, but there was no response to this so the account was automatically removed on the 4th, it may have been you missed it or it went to spam.

Users are ultimately 100% responsible for ensuring they have regular backups of THEIR DATA.
000webhost accepts no responsibility for data loss as agreed within the terms agree upon signup.
Part of the terms of service you agree to upon signup to under section 5 is you agree to keep backups and accept the risk and loss of your content by any means.

You are free to create a brand new account, then upload your content again, be aware that free subdomains cannot be reused for security reasons.

Thanks!

is there any way that i can get my old website back ? i really need that

because i didnt recieve any email from 000webhost

I’m afraid not; we don’t keep backups on free plans.

Some email providers are marking our emails as spam; they’re either discarding them, either move them to “Spam” folder.

so nothing i can do to recover my website ? anything ?

No sorry you can make a new website and upload any backups you’ve ever taken yourself.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.