My Website Sleeping- Abuse account suspended - HIGH OVerload

hello sir …my website lovecare.ga and Singlealways.ga Which is both
hosted in your server is mistaken suspended by your team Please look
at this…my sites are for fun use. also i mention that…
already…but then why…please sir resolve it.i am in big
problem. please sir…also i mail my indian pan card. .so you can
verify me that i am real person. to your clients+identity@000webhost.com mail, if not possible please, allow me to download my data its very very important fo me sir, also when i tried to use domain in other place its says , domain already in use, please…i am planning to buy paid hosting by
Hostinger… next month…till then please resolve it sir thank you

Don’t worry i’m not a staff but someone will be with you shortly. You don’t need to send any personal info :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Just say what your website is about and if they mistakenly suspended your website they’ll reactivate it again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hope so, bro, :slight_smile: And thanks for being here

Yes no problem. :grinning: Always happy to help people out. :slight_smile:

normally, how much time takes 000webhost team to reply , any idea?

Depends a lot. during daytime mostly immediately or in 5 to 10 minutes at night it takes a bit more. But they’ll be here, don’t worry :grinning:. ill be sure to contact them if they don’t respond.

okay Thanks bro :smiley:

No problem. Ill be here. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh and by the way. They will fix your website :relaxed:. But if you are still concerned about loosing your data you can download it from the file manager :grinning:.

i tried but its refus to connect, its happen , because they also suspend my account

that’s rare :confused:, what’s your website about?

Server overload? :confused: Was your website getting unusual traffic amount?

i am getting daily 80k+ visitors :disappointed:

i can do this, later, right now, i am worried about my website data and,visitors, i earn handsome amout with my site, today its $0 dollar,

Don’t worry they’ll get it back :grinning:. But I recommend as soon as gaining access to your site, adding it to cloudflare.

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

All of the staff are offline :cry:. But they’ll fix it tomorrow or later :grinning:.

If you are having 80k+ visitors, then I recommend you upgrade to a premium plan as you are limited to 10GB of bandwith here :slight_smile:

I was wrong, He’s online

yes i am planning to upgrade but its takes 1 month becuse my payment will come next month from google adsense , for now, please resolve it sir