My Wesbite Is Archived

Hello Team,

here is my website -> http://rohitsonirj9.000webhostapp.com

Data is very important for me. I want files data. Please understand the situation and reactive for temporary or else you can send me data zip file on my email address -> rohitsoni.rj9@gmail.com

I want to re-active this website temporarily, Please help me with this.

I’m requesting that you enable it temporarily…

I will be grateful for your kind support.

Thank you,
Rohit

1 Like

I’ve checked upon that website you’ve provided and I can see that the whole account along with website was deleted for user inactivity over a year ago or more!

We cannot restore this because it has been deleted and once deleted it is gone - we do not keep backups this is up to the learner to keep regular backups of their data.

We cannot restore the name of your site as once deleted it is gone and cannot be restored simply put.

Sorry I cannot do anything on this occasion but I can see you’ve already made a new account under the same email address, feel free to make a new website using alternative naming and you can upload any data you’ve backed up previously.

Ensure to login regularly once per month to 000webhost.com control panel to avoid inactive learner deletions and take regular backups of your website / any data you wish to keep safe.

Happy site building.

1 Like