MySQL Connexion 000WebHost

Hello,

I just created a site with 000WebHost and activated the Database. Locally, everything works very well between the jQuery ajax to the . php file that manages the relationship with the BDD.

However, when I export my website in good condition, the system does not generate the tables in the BDD. However, by creating the BDD on the 000wenhost, it is indicated:
Name of BDD: id12561316_question_cask
User add: id12561316_cyrilruaubadiola
Password: [REDACTED BY MODERATOR]

and most importantly: Use localhost as your connection hostname.

I looked at the forum and there are plenty of proposals. I’m lost because I do plenty of testing and none of it works…

I created this code in php:
$id_connex = mysql_connect (“localhost”,“id12561316_cyrilruaubadiola”,"[REDACTED BY MODERATOR]") or die (“CONNEXION IMPOSSIBLE”);
mysql_selectdb(“id12561316_question_cask”,$id_connex);

Thank you for giving me a real good solution with 000webhost.com

Bonjour,

Je viens de créer un site avec 000WebHost et j’ai activé la Base de Données. Sur le plan local, tout fonctionne très bien entre le jQuery ajax vers le fichier .php qui gère la relation avec la BDD.

Par contre, lorsque j’exporte mon site Internet en état, le système ne génère pas les tables dans la BDD. Or, en créant la BDD sur le 000wenhost, il est indiqué :
Nom de la BDD : id12561316_question_cask
Utilisateur : id12561316_cyrilruaubadiola
Password : [REDACTED BY MODERATOR]

et surtout : Utilisez localhost comme nom d’hôte de connexion.

J’ai regardé sur le forum et il y a plein de proposition. Je suis perdu car je fais plein de test et aucun de fonctionne…

J’ai créé ce code dans le php :
$id_connex = mysql_connect (“localhost”,“id12561316_cyrilruaubadiola”,"[REDACTED BY MODERATOR]") or die (“CONNEXION IMPOSSIBLE”);
mysql_selectdb(“id12561316_question_cask”,$id_connex);

Merci de me donner un vrai bonne solution avec 000webhost.com

You can check your connection details work via PDO method