MySQL user permissions

I just created a new database and user. I see no place where I can set the permissions for the user. What are the default permissions? If the default permissions are not full access, is there a way to change those permissions?

You are the only user allowed to access your database, and that’s the default permission
set by admin of 000webhost.com server. There’s no way to change.

The default access is full access, there is no way to change that.

I think the problem that is not being addressed is that database use needs to be able to limit a websites users ability to do SQL injection.
one way to do this is through sql permissions.
By not allowing users to change permission you decrease the security on their site and on the server.

I bring this up as I am learning how to build. I use the free site so I can practice using things like SQL in building databases and learn how to protect my sites from possible tampering. I see this as a security flaw.

You always need one person with full access (how else can you maintain it?) if a database has the possibility of many users (which 000webhost doesn’t) then access could be limited for the other users.

@ericnot
If you code wisely, and use prepared statements, there should be little to no chance of getting an SQL injection anyway.