NameServer over Amen.fr is not working

Hello,

I bought a domain name over Amen.fr, I changed the names servers over the website and parked my domain over 000webhost but when I click over the domain name I bought, it isn’t redirecting over my website.
Can you help me please?

I put screenshots Uploading: Webhost2.png…

You’ve failed to include

1. your 000webhostapp URL
  2. your custom domain
  3. working screenshots of said issue

If you have a domain registered with another registrar please contact their support and ask them to update your nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com if you are unable to do this yourself.

Within 000webhost.com control panel you must select set web address / parked domain, add domain, parked, type in your custom domain and as long as it is pointed correctly the panel will link and add your domain and after DNS resolves within 72 hours your website will be active visible.
You can speed this process up using alternative DNS or clearing browser cache / DNS cache.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer but I still understand what I can do more, my DNS are well changed, I give you an other screenshot to show you.
My bryandornadic.fr is still not linked to my bryandornadic.000webhostapp.com, how could I do?

domain: bryandornadic.fr
hold: NO
holder-c: ANO00-FRNIC
admin-c: ANO00-FRNIC
tech-c: AF307-FRNIC
zone-c: NFC1-FRNIC
nsl-id: NSL23375-FRNIC
registrar: AMEN / Agence des Médias Numériques
Expiry Date: 2021-04-28T08:57:26Z
created: 2020-04-28T08:57:26Z
last-update: 2020-04-29T14:00:36Z
source: FRNIC

ns-list: NSL23375-FRNIC
nserver: ns01.000webhost.com
nserver: ns02.000webhost.com
source: FRNIC

Have you done the 000webhost control panel parking method option that you need to do?

The solution was to delete cache files

1 Like