Não foi possível encontrar o endereço IP do servidor

estou tentando acessar meu site wordpress mas aparece a seguinte mensagem:
" Não é possível acessar esse site’’.
" Não foi possível encontrar o endereço IP do servidor de negociosdebolso.000webhostapp.com .
“DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN”

Me ajudem a resolver.

Seems fine here can you screenshot please?

1 Like

Things to try in order to resolve the issue you are experiencing locally.

1. Try rebooting your home router, simply unplug it and wait 10 seconds then plug it back in

2. Clear your browser data completely you can follow the instructions for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer - Ensure you select all the options on the clearing tool apart from Saved Passwords

3. Use alternative DNS and flush your DNS cache - you can do this easily depending on operating system.

4. Use a proxy or VPN such as free Windscribe

5. If using a proxy/VPN works then try disabling your computer firewall/antivirus temporarily.

Fiz todos os procedimentos mas não funcionou.

I’m unsure what to recommend since the issue is a local one to yourself be it your computer, router or ISP blocking at their level.

Using a new IP by rebooting, alternative DNS instead of your ISP ones, disabling your computer antivirus/firewall would be things to get around a blockage, then using a VPN for sure would clear up the trouble you are facing.

I note all the logs of your account come from Brazil (and none from another location like Windscribe would give you), ensure you enabled Windscribe correctly and make sure you are using your new location/connection firstly then clear your browser data and attempt to load your site again.
It would be highly unlikely for your ISP to be able to block your website while you are using Windscribe correctly.

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.