Need help on images not showing

Hi. So I am trying to build a website for the first time. I am having a bit trouble with the images. I am so new to this and clueless. I uploaded it and the images did not show. Not the logo or the other pic. So then I was told to make a folder for images and then my images would appear. So I created a folder for images but is there somewhere I need to save for it to show that change ot it should automatically? I dont see any images still. Ugh … this is so confusing. Anyone can help me?

Depends where your code suggests the images are you need to upload them?

I’ve checked your website’s both of them and you don’t have any images or the folders uploaded so please try again you can’t drop and drag folders using the file manager

Where are the images suppose to be uploaded? I uploaded my index.html and I created a folder for images. I wish I could attach something for you to see but it says my file to big. I did screen shots.

public_html
(this is what I have on here)

• images folder (2 pics in folder when you open it)
    *index.html

My professor told me how to do the coding … so I think the coding is right … I am not sure … I guess…

What does the index code suggest your path is for the images?

Just read your code :slight_smile:

You’ve just linked it to the root directory.

So no need for folders just place the images into the root directory and ensure the same case upper/lower as the code matches the file names etc.

Else… update your code to use /images/logo-5.png etc.

Remember case sensitive :slight_smile: