Need help recovering my old website in 000webhost

Hello,
I’m sorry, I’ve been very inactive with my website and received no emails warning me that I should keep loging-in to my control panel to keep the website ON, sorry. :frowning:
After noticing that the website was down (www.caparicasurfshelter.com), hosted on your servers, I then tried to access the control panel, although the https://members.000webhost.com/ is not acessible anymore.
Ialso had a lot of problems to login with the email and password I had.

I still have a backup of the website project which I builded with you, although it’s in dat files inside a caparicasurfshelter.000webhostapp.com_project.sitebuilder file, so I can’t make it work for example to upload it to your server :(.

I’m not an expert with this, so I need an easy way to solve this out.
I can give you all the info I had when I had to login in the control panel (user: as…), but it should be in private chat. Correct?

Thanks for your help

Hi there, as far as my checks reveal that account in total was removed and deleted for user inactivity which in turn deleted all websites under it.

Users must remain active to continue on the free learning platform once per month into the panel.

Users who don’t login regularly to the 000webhost control panel to confirm active learner status are deleted automatically per inactive user policy.

Users are responsible for regular backups as agreed upon signup and the terms of service state we do not accept responsibility for data loss, any loss of files would be the fault of the user for not regularly backing up as required.

You can create a brand new account using a reputable email address provider and create a new 000webhostapp URL with alternative naming as deleted subdomains are blacklisted by policy and cannot be reused.

Ensure to take future regular backups along with remaining active on the 000webhost control panel to avoid inactivity deletion.

The email you are using for the forum matches that of a deleted account over 9 months ago.

I can see you’ve used that same email to signup a fresh new account 2 weeks ago and logged in 1 hour ago.

You can create a brand new 000webhostapp URL and possibly link your previous custom domain (sometimes if your account is deleted for inactivity you won’t be able to park the same custom domain again on the free plan)

Your .sitebuilder file is of no use unfortunately, Zyro support has been removed completely from 000webhost and premium plans.

You will have to start from scratch as Zyro was removed from service over a year ago and users urged to use other solutions.