Need help to make my web work fully

Hello, I uploaded my first laravel project on 000webhost i.e https://ostrichdesignhub.000webhostapp.com/ the index page loads but the css, js, images aren’t working, the links to other pages too aren’t working they are directing me to 404 error not found. The project was working fully on localhost with wamp server but on upload only index page showing halfway, I tried following the YouTube tutorials but am stuck, am wondering whether you could help me solve this please

In terms of pages not working properly, it could simply have to do with your files not pointing properly. You mentioned you had been hosting it locally, so make sure all your <script> and <link> tags are properly pointed to the new server directories (I know next to nothing about laravel so I don’t know if you need to change all these manually or if there’s an easier way to do it, sorry).

However, laravel has a tendency to not work properly on the free platform due to database restrictions. Very few people have gotten laravel projects to work properly on 000webhost, which is why we recommend a premium plan for them.

Hope you get it sorted out though!

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.