Need help with responsive versions of the site

1. How do I set up Mobil and Tablet version of website without messing up Desk top version?
  2. On the Desk top version -The menu bar and a few other items keep changing position when I go to the next page. How to fix it to the correct position? I was saving every time, but it keep shifting.
    thank you.
    queenrose6868@gmail.com

I don’t think you can unfortunately :sunny:

There are on top buttons are made specially for each version interactive website: Desktop, Tablet and Mobil. I beleve today every website suppose to be adjustable for every device.
Why are you saying that it is not possible on this Platform? It clearly has a set up for it, I just don’t know how to use it. Why would they do all the work of making all these buttons if no such option?! it doesn’t make any sense!

The builder isn’t exactly the best and we’ve ended support for it so any bugs won’t be rectified sadly.

Do you have another platform where are you transitioning to? I spent soooo! much time working on this and now you telling me it all was a waist of time!

I think we are moving to a newer release of the builder, unsure of the release though -
http://zyro.com

I don’t think the signup is active yet but you can always try.

Can I transfer my web site there?

I would say not right now no.