New domain quit working

my new domain name was working fine
jhait.tech
then it quit working
how do I fix it?

I see no nameservers set?

At a guess you need to do something at your domain registrar?

Either that or your domain has expired?

Yeah you need to confirm or verify your registration details at your domain registrar.
Login to your domain registrar panel and contact their live chat or follow prompts to update your contact information.

how do I fix my new domain name that was working then it quit?
jhait.tech

Did you read the information above?

jhait.tech

You need to login to your domain registrar and confirm registration details.

If your domain name is suddenly not working and your name servers are pointing to “ns1.verification-hold.suspended-domain.com” it means that your domain name has been suspended directly by the registry for failing to verify your email address.

ICANN mandates that new domain registrants verify their email address within 15 days of purchasing a new domain name. Verification is achieved by clicking an email link sent to the registered owner. If you do not do this, your domain will be permanently suspended.

To remove the suspension, simply find the verification mail and click the link. The suspension is immediately removed once the verification is successful, however, it may take some time for your name server information to re-propagate through the entire internet.

HOW? with 000.webhost.com

Did you purchase your domain via 000webhost or Hostinger?
Check the email address inbox you signed up with firstly to see if you’ve got any emails