Not login with Facebook account

Help

I’m having trouble connecting. Does not work through Facebook:

An unknown error occurred. Please try again.

and I tried to reset the password, but the following error appears:

How to unlink facebook account so I can login?

Hello,

I have successfully unlinked your Facebook account from your 000webhost account. A password rest email was sent to your email. Just reset your password and it should work. :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. You can fix for me too?
My e-mail is the same of this forum account…

This issue has been fixed now. :slight_smile:

Not for me, if i try enter with just my e-mail and password return: " The user is linked with Facebook. Please use social login.", but when I try enter with my Facebook account return: " An unknown error occurred. Please try again." :disappointed_relieved:

I have now unlinked Facebook. Please check now for a password reset email to set a new password. :slight_smile:

Thanks, now enter with my Facebook, i going to change my password now… :grin:

Sorry, but when i changed my password the error happened again, says that my Facebook account is associated :sweat:

“Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email *************@hotmail.com

Should be working. Can you try again. :slight_smile:

Is the continues of this topic:
https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/not-login-with-facebook-account/149746/4

Sorry, but when i changed my password the error happened again, says that my Facebook account is associated :sweat:

Another observation is that when I was able to log in with Facebook at that time I saw that my facebook account is linked and this problem started exactly when I changed my password last month.

Good day!

I have reported the issue to our developers. We apologize for inconvenience :sweat:

I checked and it’s states Facebook link is enabled again maybe refrain from using it for a while.

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email fabio_binhara@hotmail.com