Overloading web server or MySQL Violation

Hi,

My website was suspended due to Overloading web server or MySQL Violation. I know the reason why it was suspended and I am willing to delete my database and fix the problem. However currently I can not access my files. What should I do?

The site: treasurebits.000webhostapp.com

Regards

@topkayas I’ve unsuspended it for you, Make sure you fix it soon.

1 Like

This time it got suspended for Phishing / scam / warez / hacking website Possible BTC scam. And I have no idea why that would happen, since I have been running my website for the past 2 weeks giving away 50k satoshi everyday to about 500 active users. I gather no information at all, I do not even know how to hack. This is a false claim and it would be great if you could help me.

The site: treasurebits.000webhostapp.com

PS: I have fixed the database issue.
The link proves it: http://screenshotlink.ru/35da06ad6b0c24047c359ae8fba4fdf6.png

Regards

If you have 429 active user, they can overload the server, beginning by consuming alot of bandwith :wink:
Also, your website seems supsicious.

Hi @topkayas!

Usually BTC faucets and any kind of websites dealing with real money or ways to get money are prohibited on 000webhost. Our service has been created for web developers and students in learning, studying and hobbies purposes, not for money transactions.

Plus, your website has reached on top bandwidth as well. I will unsuspend it now, but if your website will reach on top bandwidth again, I will not unsuspend it again.

If you need more resources, please consider buying a cheap paid plan:

1 Like

About thousands of bitcoin faucet websites are using 000webhost, and this is not suspicious at all. You just need to research the topic a little bit more before calling someone else’ website suspicious as a “customer service staff”. I am a student as well and started this about 2 weeks ago as a hobby to test it out, and see if it really pays off. The ads on my site are carefully chosen by me(you actually have to apply as a publisher and be accepted, kind of like google ads) I have given away 45 Euros with 0 income in return for the past 2 weeks. No transactions were made through webhost, all the transactions are being done by FaucetHub. I am using an API that deals with the transactions. And API belongs to FaucetHub. The only reason 000webhost is being used in this case is only for website development and hosting. and to send signal to the API. I have even bought a domain from Hostinger.

I consider myself a very decent and a honest man. I repeat this is a false claim. I will be creating a backup… Incase this ever happens again I will be using a different hosting server. I was so happy about the service until today and was willing to pay for unlimited program but nothing is for certain i see. As a staff member you have a big responsibility and you represent 000webhost.

My question to you is what are you intending to say by “suspicious”? You think I am stealing money?

@NGiNX - Thank you very much for in depth explanation, and unsuspending me.

About thousands of bitcoin faucet websites are using 000webhost, and this is not suspicious at all.

And they are suspended one by one per day. We are aware of that, don’t worry :wink:

You just need to research the topic a little bit more before calling someone else’ website suspicious as a “customer service staff”.

I understand your anger, however some faucets are just scams and steal money. We have been dealing with this in the past and we don’t want to take any more risks.

My question to you is what are you intending to say by “suspicious”? You think I am stealing money?

As stated above, when we first saw your website was a faucet we applied the suspension policy again.

Incase this ever happens again I will be using a different hosting server. I was so happy about the service until today and was willing to pay for unlimited program but nothing is for certain i see.

Actually, many web apps such as yours have a very high risks not to be false positives simply because we are one of the top free hosing companies on the internet and we are dealing with a huge amount of abusers. Since our service is free, swarms of scammers are coming here in hoping they will make money for free. We suspend around 6 websites per minute, and I have counted only those which are containing phishing system.

Once you buy the paid plan, your website will be moved to Hostinger servers and you will have very slow (to 0 actually) risks to be taken as scam, that because many scammers are simply coming in bulk to free services. That’s just the way it is, sorry.

Thank you very much for in depth explanation, and unsuspending me.

You’re welcome, and I hope you understand what we’re dealing with here. Never than less, if your website will be suspended again from our side, it will be suspended because of server overloading at most :wink:

And I am adding again: 000webhost has been intended for testing/developing purposes only. If you are starting to run a small business, this is no longer a hobby or a small project, therefore we advise you to move to cheap paid plans.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: My website has been suspended…!

3 posts were split to a new topic: My website has been suspended!