Own domain - How to Set Up?

The best answer. Just little note: it will be 1 minute if there aren’t any people in the registrar which want to change their nameservers at the time you want to change them.

I have still another problem:

When I go to my domain it not open many times my page (it open sometimes but mostly not).

But when I go to my server url -> it works fine.

What is reason for this?

I have still another problem:

When I go to my domain it not open many times my page (it open sometimes but mostly not).

But when I go to my server url -> it works fine.

What is reason for this?

well, check your internet connection, if just one time you open your co.cc domain success it’s mean that you config success. Co.cc ever and never have problem.

The namecheap control panel is hard to navigate (in my experience :P) you need to look where to add a dns record in their control panel and then add the dns for 000webhost

very simple setup, forget nonsense DNS.

just when u signed up for 000webhost, after that add your domain to 000webhost then on name cheap set your nameservers as ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

DONE$$$$$$$$$$

now you can simple upload your desired files to public_html folder of specific domain using any FTP

i am not getting and where is doamin manager?
:confused::confused:

Login wherever you got your domain name from.

i logined now give me instruction to change my server name

No idea who or where you got the domain from (did you buy it or are you using a free domain such as dot tk?) so all I can say is look for DNS setup, or DNS settings and change the nameservers to -
ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

Hello,

000webhost is not a domain registrar.

You should carefully read the registration page on 000webhost website.
It indicates that you can use your own domain (that you previously purchased/registered to domain registrar) or use a subdomain of that provided by 000webhost.

that website 00webhost don’t work leave it u don’t give the correct answer

What is the domain that you bought/registered before arrived to 000webhost and you can not use your account with 000webhost?

i am using a free domain i registered it in 000webhost.com my ftp is not working i am seeing this msg username and password is invalid
before coming in ftp i saw this msg u should change ur server name … if u don’t chage ur ftp will not work i didn’t changed it because i don’t know how to change server name

[13 minutes later]

my domain is viratkohli.site.net

This is a free subdomain from 000webhost

viratkohli.site.net is not a free subdomain from 000webhost.

http://viratkohli.viratkohli.site.net my subdomain id you zan check this… can i give u my 000webhost id and password can u make my website?

May not have propagated fully yet really depends on the region.

@ the rest of the merry helpers here: I think hes having a problem with whatever registars control panel.

That is not a free subdomain either.

do u know how to change server name? kia app server name change karna jante hai?
i want to change my server name because my ftp is not working
me server name change karna chahta hu meri ftp kam nahi karaha

updating this topic with relevant instructions to setup own domain. Follow this tutorial: