Own domain NOT accessible

strong text

Hi, please help

I have added and parked my domain on my control panel

DNS nameservers are configured and changed for ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com (as per instruction)

now my own domain http://rfci.info/ - has stopped working and shows: Can´t find Server IP
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I have cleared cache on all browsers Im using. Also tried to access via phones working on 4G - no chance.

However, if I try to connect via default https://felled-bauds.000webhostapp.com/index.html - it let me go in and shows the web fine.

How can I get the own domain back to work?

by linking still no success to rich my domain

Please re-check your domain nameservers

Hi ckhawand! much appreciate your reply.

I´ve re-checked that on my domain account, and it seems all as required. DNS are correctly pointed.

Its really strange why that´s happening, because few days ago all worked fine, using the same settings.

What can I do more to fix the issue?
Greatly apareciste!

Can you re-update the nameservers?
Seems google dig shows no nameservers.

Ok, Just done it again! inputed and re-saved.

I´ve done it before today and It not brought me any changes. Might be something wrong on nameservers (as you mantioned). If not, perhaps it could be any reason that something need to be reseted on my account in 000webhost panel?

Many thanks

1 Like

Let’s just wait 24 hours for dns propagation :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help ckhawand! much appreciate.
Will do and check again tomorrow after 24hrs. So, will let you know.

Regards

1 Like

Hi, it seems the nameservers have propagated successfully. You should now be able to add your domain.

1 Like

Hi and Thanks for reply!

I still can access to my own URL. Apparently it is still the same issue with DNS (cannot connect to server)
I re-checked and re-update nameservers (namecheap) as required and it’s seems all correct on settings on both: namecheap domain and 000webhost panel), however still no access to own domain.
Please advice how I could resolve the issue?

Resolved by reassigning dns
Thanks