Paper about Wordpress

I am doing a paper on WordPress and with no knowledge of programming trying to make my first site and learn how, and at the moment I stumbled upon a problem Installation failed: Unable to locate WordPress Content directory (wp-content). when trying to install the theme I chose for it. Could you please be so kind to explain to me in simple words how to solve this? I didn’t even know how to install wordpress so I am using the 000webhost.com site which automatically installed WordPress. Please help and dumb it down for me :slightly_smiling_face: This happened right after I added FTP information. I read a similar topic where it is said to choose repair my website option from the panel but i don’t know where that is to try it. Thank you for all your help and I will probably need more in the future.
EDIT: I managed to fix the problem but let’s just leave the topic here because I will surely have more questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 41 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.