Park domain problem with a ancient deleted accout is unlinked i want my domain name free again

Hello, i have create first for testing how it’s rule steve-vancraywinkel.000webhostapp after i have link (park domain) with valiant.gq and after i have unlink the park domain and delete steve-vancraywinkel.000webhostapp from my general parameters and try to remake a other site with thisvaliant.000webhostapp but when i make a webbsite thats make me on www.valiant.gq and not valiant.gq because valiant.gq is assiociated with steve-vancraywinkel.000webhostapp and go on this one when i try valant.gq in my rowser and thats emake the problem when i have unlink and delete my domain in the parked domain parameters, after i go on my domain name servor and delete my order for restarting this one and see if it’s free and clean again and totaly dissacossiated from the D.N.S. in waiting for associate again and valiant.gq go actualy again on steve-vancraywinkel.000webhostapp and say thi website is deleted and i dont need that, please i need my domain for make my website linked on what i need please can you rescue my domain name i need valiant.gq clean because thats my reserved domain, please

valiant.gq
Appears to be pointing to freenom and not our servers unless you mistyped it above

it’s because before i remake a order on freenom thats what pointed on webhost dns before i delete and re-buy my domain name, actualy i se Website is no longer available i can go in an repoint my domain i have buy a second time because i have try to reboot… lol and see this Website is no longer available. i would like clean, i suppose i need to pint again i go done that

ok valiant.gq is parked again i see
domain valiant.gq parked and
under domain www.valiant.gq

when i want click on valiant.gq that make me Website is no longer available, what i need to make thats work on this domain name please valiant.gq?

Can you show me any screenshots of what you mean?

CTRL + F5 on your site or CTRL, SHIFT, R to force your browser to load latest version?

it’s work, Thank you