Pay Pal plugin at 000webhost.com loading error

Hi all!

I used an wordpress plugin for PayPal donations in every page of my site.
Pay Pal Plugin requires an email address to identify the account.
When tested before the site uploading, all donate buttons for every page were working fine.
Then I uploaded the site to ‘kibritmusicas.000webhostapp.com’.
Then I found that “magically” the email address specifically for the paypal button was changed as follows:

email address filled for the plugin: a normal email address
email address after uploading the entire site to the public server: myname@000WEBHOSTAPP.COMmymailprovider(dotcom) (strange string huh!)

Since there is no file to edit and correct this information, what should be done to avoid the server changing this address ?

I loaded the site to the public server, from scratch 3 times, and yet it changes the information.
I tried to load the site without the plugin and did not accomplish that.

Plugin used for the paypal button: PayPal Donations Widgets Plugin - Version 1.9.4
Site loaded using Duplicator plug-in.
Built with Wordpress 5.0.3

Thanks in advance for good tips.

The Brazilian Klingon.

Good day!

What method were you using to set up the email address in order to use PayPal?

I would assume there is an error with your config, or the script is at fault and you’ll need to contact the developer.
Please screenshot the settings page.

I just found out that it happens with other plugins so far and even in links directly coded in any page. Every time the system founds an email addr, it spoils it including Hostinger server name inside the string.
That happened with sticky buttons plugin, paypal donation plugin and with a link I coded myself using mailto:emailaddr. In every case the system makes it useless, like me@000webhost.commail.com. It is really odd. And there is no way for my local development host know that I will upload the site to this server. So that occurs for sure during upload, upon installation or immediately after. I uploaded and installed the site over and over and every time inside a completely empty directory using a new database (deleted all old files and previous database). Pitty but seems a server issue. Dunno next path.

Suit yourself at

Last night when I clicked donate I saw the issue/error and now today when I tried to donate it brings up a GoogleMail address, have you resolved the issue or changed to another plugin?