Plase give me the link to login to the wordpress dashboard

i forget the link and i dont have the link and in my website also vanish and i dont know how to redirect in the 000webhost. now i dont know how to access my website.
thank you

please give me the link to login to the dashboard soon.
thank u very much

@Dilip619 Ex: http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
Hope above example helps you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sir I tried but donā€™t come. My website is dogreatthingswithmoney.tk

Thank you sir.

@Dilip619 I see the issue is with ā€œaedificatorā€ theme you applied.
Iā€™ve disabled your current theme to fix your issue.
Now login to you wordpress admin panel and change the theme.
https://www.dogreatthingswithmoney.tk/wp-admin

Unable to login as the the user name is vanishing after typing password. Tried many times forgot password also. But not login

Thank u very much.

Your wordpress website seems to be messy.
If there is no work done , try to reinstall wordpress website.

Where to re install I am not able to even login then how can I reinstall.

Sir please tell me now how to login. Thank u

To reinstall, go to your 000webhost cPanel, then hit Wordpress

Thank u sir. Yes I hit WordPress but a new website with the same name of 000webhost created but not the problem solved. I want to see the WordPress dashboard.:cry:. Waiting for your reply.

Sir a new start up theam coming now I can login but I lost my all post and complete data I am seeing a blank website what to do now I donā€™t have back up

@Ayu can you help on that?

Well you should backup your data before making changes.

@Dilip619 Iā€™ve fixed homepage issue. Now it working fine.

But thereā€™s another issue, that you canā€™t open ā€œwp-adminā€, as it returns some error.
I was working on this to fix it, and i noticed that youā€™re using cloudflare,
Can you post dns tab screenshot from your cloudflare account??, As there is no issue with wordpress files and your account, so i suspect thereā€™s an issue with your dns configurations??
Also could you tell have you made any configuration to , redirect your ā€˜.tkā€™ domain towards *.000webhostapp.com url??

No as told by u so I hit WordPress and it created new website with 000webhost URL. Sir is it my previous posts will come or it gone. I donā€™t know how to backup and the plugin not worked so I donā€™t know about back up

Sorry, Its gone as youā€™ve installed freshly without making any backup.

Feeling badā€¦ ok sirā€¦ I think itā€™s the problem of theam as you told. Ok sir. But you told it to reinstall , is there any method to reclaim my post nowā€¦
And i am planning to make a website for my client I learned a lot from u thank u very much for the support but is there any Indian payment gateway for purchasing hosting as I dont have PayPal. And what if happens in future like this if I change theam like this. From starting WordPress I have lots of issues no pages or posts displaying as the theam not suit. Thats why blogspot will be best. Okā€¦ bi see u

@Dilip619

Sorry you cannot. :sweat:

You can choose ā€œVISAā€ option.
You can get cheap hosting plan from here ā€œHostingerā€

No wordpress is better, the issue which youā€™re facing is because of using wrong themes i believe. Just youā€™ve to make backups time to time to avoid such issue on free hosting.
Also when you upgrade to premium with backup feature, then backupā€™s are created automatically, which will avoid lot of manual work.

1 Like

Ok , how to create back up in free hosting. And could u suggest me any good theams.

And i donā€™t have visa card having rupay card and paytm. Will u accept any one of this.

And do u help me in premium version if I join for any suggestions and for attractive website creation.

Thanks for the supportā€¦ thank u