Plase give me the link to login to the wordpress dashboard

Your wordpress website seems to be messy.
If there is no work done , try to reinstall wordpress website.

Where to re install I am not able to even login then how can I reinstall.

Sir please tell me now how to login. Thank u

To reinstall, go to your 000webhost cPanel, then hit Wordpress

Thank u sir. Yes I hit WordPress but a new website with the same name of 000webhost created but not the problem solved. I want to see the WordPress dashboard.:cry:. Waiting for your reply.

Sir a new start up theam coming now I can login but I lost my all post and complete data I am seeing a blank website what to do now I don’t have back up

@Ayu can you help on that?

Well you should backup your data before making changes.

@Dilip619 I’ve fixed homepage issue. Now it working fine.

But there’s another issue, that you can’t open “wp-admin”, as it returns some error.
I was working on this to fix it, and i noticed that you’re using cloudflare,
Can you post dns tab screenshot from your cloudflare account??, As there is no issue with wordpress files and your account, so i suspect there’s an issue with your dns configurations??
Also could you tell have you made any configuration to , redirect your ‘.tk’ domain towards *.000webhostapp.com url??

No as told by u so I hit WordPress and it created new website with 000webhost URL. Sir is it my previous posts will come or it gone. I don’t know how to backup and the plugin not worked so I don’t know about back up

Sorry, Its gone as you’ve installed freshly without making any backup.

Feeling bad… ok sir… I think it’s the problem of theam as you told. Ok sir. But you told it to reinstall , is there any method to reclaim my post now…
And i am planning to make a website for my client I learned a lot from u thank u very much for the support but is there any Indian payment gateway for purchasing hosting as I dont have PayPal. And what if happens in future like this if I change theam like this. From starting WordPress I have lots of issues no pages or posts displaying as the theam not suit. Thats why blogspot will be best. Ok… bi see u

@Dilip619

Sorry you cannot. :sweat:

You can choose “VISA” option.
You can get cheap hosting plan from here “Hostinger

No wordpress is better, the issue which you’re facing is because of using wrong themes i believe. Just you’ve to make backups time to time to avoid such issue on free hosting.
Also when you upgrade to premium with backup feature, then backup’s are created automatically, which will avoid lot of manual work.

1 Like

Ok , how to create back up in free hosting. And could u suggest me any good theams.

And i don’t have visa card having rupay card and paytm. Will u accept any one of this.

And do u help me in premium version if I join for any suggestions and for attractive website creation.

Thanks for the support… thank u

DNS tab as you asked sir…

@Dilip619

You can use https://wordpress.org/plugins/backupwordpress/ this plugin.
or you can try other backup plugin available.

There are many good once if you visit wordpress theme center.
https://wordpress.org/themes/
Select the one which you like.

No hostinger doesn’t accept “Rupay Cards”, As Rupay cards are limited to country.

Else you can ask your family members or your friends, regarding “VISA” card.
Just use their VISA card to pay the amount at hostinger, then you transfer the amount using paytm to their respective bank account.

Ok sir thank u will sure join hostinger for my client soon.
And i will start my blog from new sir I am unable to login could u fix it please.

Sir I am not able to login will u fix it sir. Thank u

Sir will u solve my website issue. I am not able to login

I have fixed it for you :slight_smile:
Let me know of you face any other issues

1 Like