Please help me point domain my site to my new account. I made a mistake

Hi,
Please someone help me, and point domain serralherialinhares.site11.com to my new account app-1490906068 in my new email serralherialinharescamposrj@gmail.com. I am not getting do it.
I create a new email to change my account I did’t know that cound’t.
The old email (serralherialinhares@gmail.com) that I used this site serralherialinhares.site11.com has a new point domain, now this email serralherialinhares@gmail.com has a point domain to serralherialinhares.site50.net
I need this site, it is my job.
Help one more time please.
Sorry for the problems that I caused.
Ralph Linhares

Sry i didn’t get you.
I’m bit confused.

Hi thanks for atention.
I just like point my site serralherialinhares.site11.com in my new account app-1490906068, just it. The email this account is serralherialinharescamposrj@gmail.com. When I migrate to new panel I create a New email to manager my site.
When I point domain this site nothing happen.
Please link the email serralherialinharescamposrj@gmail.com to my site serralherialinhares.site11.com
Thanks.
I gonna write in portuguese.
Eu quero apontar meu site serralherialinhares.site11.com para o minha nova conta app-1490906068 cujo email é serralherialinharescamposrj@gmail.com.
Quando faço o “point domain” nesta conta app-1490906068 nada acontece.
Eu preciso deste site é o meu trabalho.
Por favor vinculem o email serralherialinharescamposrj@gmail.com ao site serralherialinhares.site11.com.
Grato

@RalphLinhares Go to “My Profile” and verify your email id.

Then go to “Set Web Address” – “Add Domain” – “Free SubDomain”.
And then try to add “serralherialinhares.site11.com”.

See if this helps.

In old 000webhost panel:

Your website: serralherialinhares.site50.net
Your email: ranolin@ig.com.br

Register with ranolin@ig.com.br to new panel and reuse serralherialinhares.site50.net host.

You email in old panel: serralherialinhares@gmail.com - never had any websites.

Hi,
Mr. akhilkumar332 thanks for the answer.(obrigado pela resposta)
I did it but appear thismessage (eu fiz o que vc pediu mas aparece esta mensagem.)

What I need is link the email serralherialinharescamposrj@gmail.com to my site serralherialinhares.site11.com like Mr. Infinity did it with my old emai, he change ranolin@ig.com.br (this email does not exist anymore) to my email serralherialinhares@gmail.com and I point domain to my site serralherialinhares.site50.net.( o que preciso é que linken o meu email serralherialinharescampsorj@gmail.com para eu apontar para meu dominio serralherialinhares.site11.com O Sr Infinity fez isto com meu antigo email ele mudou o email ranolin@ig.com.br para serralherialinhares@gmail.com e eu apontei para o meu site serralherialinhares.site50.net)

For exemple: serralherialinhares.site11.com->serralherialinharescamposrj@gmail.com - my site link this email.

Mr Infinity did it.
Thanks

Please give a answer.
Thanks

Can you rephrase what you are trying to accomplish? Sorry.

Good Morning Mr Infinity.
Thanks for atention.
I Just want that my new email serralherialinharescamposrj@gmail.com that belongs to my new account app-1490906068 point domain to serralherialinhares.site11.com. Just it.
I create this new email to host this site when I delete my old account in old panel, but I made a mistake doing it.

When I try SET WEB ADDRESS and ADD DOMAIN and POINT DOMAIN appears this message

Please do it to me again, You did it to me in another account and my another site serralherialinhares.site50.net is running well.
Thanks a lot for your patience and help.
All my best.
Ralph Linhares

You need to do Set Web Address > Add Domain > Subdomain and type in serralherialinhares then choose site11.com from the dropdown list.

1 Like

As above

Good afternoon Mr. Infinity and Mr Sulliops
I did it exactly they said.
This message appears
I had trying do it too, but always this message appear.
I image how much I have boring you, but have a little bit of patience with me and give a solution, I know you can.
What do I now.
Thanks since now.

@Giedrius might help sorry.

Hi,
Nobody answer me.
Please help me.
Mr Infinity help in this question.
Thanks

1 Like

I appreciate you have been very patient and I’m sorry you are still waiting I’ll see if I can chase this up…

Are you able to just use another free subdomain in the meantime?

Good night Mr Infinity.
Thanks for your atention.
I have another subdomain but this site serralherialinhares.site11.com I create since 2013( I thought) and I my advertising are with this site too in the lot of places, like facebook, personal cards utetc.
It is a simple site I know, but everyone knows it and call me from all Brasil.
This site help me works.
I want that you help me rescue this site.
I believe in your work, they are good. You help once time ago , and I am sure that you can do it again.
Thanks thanks thanks.

@RalphLinhares You are not able to save “serralherialinhares.site50.net” on the new panel because you have not verified this email id “ranolin@ig.com.br” in your account.
Add and verify this email id “ranolin@ig.com.br” via My Profile, then you’ll be able to save “serralherialinhares.site11.com”.

And as per the admin " serralherialinhares@gmail.com" never had any websites in the old panel, this is the reason you’re able to save your free sub domain.

Hope this makes you clear.