My free hosting was so bad, it have to Uptime 99%. but it was oftenly unconnected even my internet connection is fully connected. so 20 minutes ago i upgrade my hosting level, i paid almost 15$. so now the connection is better. but there is ONE PROBLEM. it’s “Single hosting” and it said 000Webhost Branding “OFF!”. but it is still there. i want you to remove it(the branding that showing on my website) from my website as you promised.
One thing that we need to advise users who upgrade is to login directly at https://hpanel.hostinger.com instead and delete their 000webhost account to avoid confusion.
Glad to hear you’ve upgraded and the Hostinger team will be happy to help you further - I can’t access Hostinger systems directly sadly.
Please ensure your data is migrated within 7 days to avoid disappointment - please update your nameservers if you are using a custom domain.
If you are unsure if your website is migrated after a few days please get back in touch and we can confirm if you provide the relevant details.
You’ll no longer use 000webhost - don’t visit our control panel - just use Hostinger from now on.
- Login to your brand new hosting panel via https://hpanel.hostinger.com
- Raise a support ticket by hitting the purple button bottom right or accessing https://hpanel.hostinger.com/help
- The Hostinger team move all your data from 000webhost to Hostinger premium - therefore you face no limitations at all!
DNS resolution can take a small amount of time - this happens with every host and there isn’t much we can do to speed it up but you’ll be online in no time!
We have a few things to do first to start using premium.
1) login to Hostinger from now on - https://hpanel.hostinger.com (you no longer need visit 000webhost at all - in fact deleting your 000webhost after migration is a great idea)
2) point your custom domain if you’ve got one to Hostinger nameservers
3) activate SSL after your domain has resolved if included in your plan
4) TRANSFER ALL 000WEBHOST DATA TO HOSTINGER > Manually yourself, or automatically by requesting it via the ticket.
After 4 steps are completed your website should resolve to Hostinger Premium - no limitations, no issues - just smooth sailing!
It would be always best to directly now to login to Hostinger and not 000webhost to avoid the limitations and close your 000webhost account for peace of mind.
Now we are over at our new home - Hostinger
You’ll likely see the SSL setup if you’ve got a custom domain like yoursite.com - you’ll need to hit Home at the top if this doesn’t appear.
This should appear if you got Free SSL included depending on plan taken.
Now please raise a ticket and request your free data transfer to Hostinger as soon as possible so you no longer face limitations of 000webhost and have all your data and website on Hostinger premium.
If you get stuck be sure to let us know and we can try to help you through things.
Let me know any further questions at all and I’ll do my best to resolve from this side of things.
Please ensure you migrate your website within 7 days to avoid any issues in the future on 000webhost side of things and close your 000webhost account promptly or ask the team to do so here.
If you are unsure about anything at all please let me know! I will do my best to assist!
This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.