Please install zend optimizer?

I am in the process of transferring my three websites to the new control panel.
I have backed up my public_html folders using ftp and deleted the account.
Set up new account and uploaded the first website using ftp again, all OK
However on the second web site after everything is migrated when I try to access the website in my browser I get the message ‘Please Install Zend Optimizer!’ ??

What do I have to do now?

what is your website name?
what scripts you’re using?

lvphotoclub.com / https://lvphotoclub.000webhostapp.com/ linked together

I don’t know about scripts? I simply downloaded the public_html file to my PC from the old control panel and reuploaded to the new control panel using ftp. I have successfully migrated one of my websites (casa-angels.com) without issue using the same method.

Change your PHP version to 5.2/3/4 via General Settings on 000webhost.com

Zend optimizer is already enabled on free hosting.

What is zend optimizer?
Zend Optimizer is a free application that allows PHP to run files encoded by Zend Guard. Zend Optimizer greatly enhances the performance of PHP applications. The Zend Optimizer goes over the code generated by the standard Zend run-time compiler and optimizes it for faster execution.

@dantis what kind of website is it? eg:- wordpress, e107

I tried changing PHP versions and I get this message:
This page isn’t working

lvphotoclub.000webhostapp.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

The website was built within 000webhost framework using the original template i.e. not Zyro

OK, how do I edit my websites now?

Make your site in Zyro or use another content management system.

Unless @Gediminas has any ideas.

What happens if you select 5.2 php version and delete your .htaccess file?

Same error message lvphotoclub.000webhostapp.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Send over your email/password to access 000webhost.com and I can have a poke about just keep your backup handy locally.

I also have the same problem. Yes, unfortunately, I also did not migrate to zyro while I was still in the old webhost service :frowning: I hope something could be done, at least just to make our website work while we migrate to zyro :slight_smile: Please post the resolution! Thank you!

I’ll look at this now…

I was unable to find a solution sorry, change over to another CMS or use the new site builder and start again

@dantis, I am having similar problem and I noticed that your website is accessible now. May I know how you fix it?

I am redoing the whole website.