Please wait Connecting to server 7 6 5 error

I was preparing website purchased on godaddy, hosted on 000webhost and prepared on wordpress. But site was not secured with red unsecured error so I installed ssl certificate through cloudflare but after that I was not able to login to 000webhost server saying connection to server error. Then I searched and read that I should delete cloudflare account. So I deleted my website from cloudflare. But now after when I try to open 000webhost login or member I am stuck at a continuous loop of error saying please wait connecting to server.6.5.4.3.2.1 connecting in loop. Its almost 4 hours. I tried vpn but it is saying error 503 oops service temporary unavailable. What should I do?

Hi, whoever told you that the issue had to do with Cloudflare was incorrect. If you want SSL, you need to set it back up. The issue you’re experiencing is probably related to datacenter issues, so read this topic.

my point is. I dont know what I should have done or not. I am currently not able to sign in to 000webhost server. It says on repeating. Please wait connecting to server. 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 again and again. In website list it shows nothing and connecting in a loop. What should I do? Yes. I deleted cloudfare but still when I try to start 000webhost login, it is written ddos protection by cloudflare.

I have the same issue. [“Connecting to Server, Please Wait __seconds ”]
tried different browsers, vpn, etc. did not help.

I am having this problem from yesterday’s evening. How long u have been facing it?

Has the error resolved or do you still face issues logging into 000webhost.com?

Hi all. I waited for sometime and it resolved by itself automatically.
Thanks

1 Like