Pllease help my website is loading very slow(urgent)

my website www.whizzyfeeds.cf is loading very slow.
I am not using too much plugins too. But i have installed adnow plugin.

Hi @Resnik1!

Your website has too much articles as well. Each and every one of them needs to query the database and the server to render properly. If it helps you, please install this plugin. If not, either lower your plugins numbers, get rid of some articles, or buy a paid plan:

1 Like

but the site has only 7 articles in total sir

Please screenshot the panel with your plug-ins.

after activating heartbeat control it has became too much slow.Infact i am not able to view my site

Please post screenshot with your plugins panel.

I am not able to open my dashoard even. How can i post screenshot then.

can i give my credentials?

Login to file manager then access wp-content then click on plug-ins and you will be presented with a list of plug-ins.

I am not getting it.

Currently we can’t access your FTP either because your website is located on a server which is under current maintenance.

1 Like

but i can tell the plugins i use:
askminet
yoast seo
wp stats
shareaholic
vuukle emtion reactions

We will try to dish things out when the server will be up again.

1 Like

If you can access the File Manager and navigate to /wp-content/plugins and delete the yoast seo folder, this could decrease the number of concurrent connections. And try deleting your .htaccess.

Ok, I have disabled some plug-ins, dished some things out in .htaccess and your website is running somehow ok now.

Please re-enable the plug-ins one by one from WP admin panel and see which one is causing lag issues
(I suspect the akismet and free comments for wordpress vuukle plug-ins).