Plugin Woocommerce

Bom dia! Não estou conseguindo instalar o plugin woocommerce. Recebo uma mensagem woocommerce .
Poderiam ajudar-me, por favor? Grato!

Can you go to the 000webhost cPanel, Manage Website, Settings, General and hit on Repair?

The same here.
And I already did what you told to.
What else can I do?

I have ran the website repair tool, can you let us know if you are able to install now please? :slight_smile:

For me here it’s still the same:

Instalación fallida: No ha sido posible copiar el archivo. woocommerce/vendor/symfony/css-selector/Tests/XPath/Fixtures/shakespear.html

What 000webhostapp URL does this concern please?
I’ve just clicked the original OP is the user’s site I actioned and not yourself @alinergaucha1

Estou com o mesmo problema ao instalar o woocommerce. Já tentei reparar o site e continua a mesma mensagem.

Instalação falhou: Não foi possível copiar o arquivo. /storage/ssd3/584/14341584/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/woocommerce-blocks/build/wc-blocks-registry.asset.php

I can only assume there is some incompatibility with WooCommerce, maybe try asking on their forums / WordPress support to see if they can shed any light?

Apologies.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.