Problem about design website

Hey, I’ve never been great at design but I quite like this one now, used a layout from wix and remade it in php, the link is here

http://peterhuntvfx.co.uk/

If any of you would change anything, feel free to say :stuck_out_tongue: My very first design was horrendous, this is a big improvement from it haha

can you tell me how you remade the wix site? Me and some friends were struggling to do this.

181848.wix.com/your-world-travel

Search For Website Templates… May Be You Can Get Like This One … :slight_smile:

web design picky you need a few skills you to complete it

Quit Good design Bro. Not Bad.

For Contact Page. try to add Contact Form. Tats it. Congrats Bro xD

I really do like the design, but i think the font isnt not fitting the rest :slight_smile:

Like the image on the contact page.
The red, white & black combination is always good. You could have titles in red.
I’m uncomfy with the black page on a black background. Perhaps black on dark grey would look better.

Hello i have checked it and I thing there is some thing more you can do to make it more intresting like you can justify the text in about me column. Add hover effects over those three images too.

PIC:

LINK TO PIC (pic won’t preview to me):
web design css tweak

I’ve given a little padding to the images and tweaked the tables. The template translation has missed out a lot of class= to div’s and elements.

And the CSS:

body * {
    font-family: verdana !important;
}

.textbackground a {
    padding: 10px;
    display: block;
    opacity: 0.7;
}

.textbackground a:hover {
    opacity: 1;
}

.textbackground img {
    padding: 6px;
    border: 1px solid #444;
    margin: 0 2px;
}

td {
    font-family: calibri !important;
}

body > table.maintext > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr:nth-child(2) > td > table:nth-child(2) > tbody > tr > td:nth-child(3) {
    left: -5px;
    position: relative;
    top: 20px;
    background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.1);
    padding: 0px 0px 0px 50px;
}

You can also use CSS3 to create some unique changes and make your site easy loading