Problem with DNS timeout on registrar

Hello,

I am trying to park my site on victormessias.com.br, but when I set up the DNS according to your instructions, I keep getting a time out error. I entered in contact with the registar and they said the issue should be solved on your end.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

@victormessias Let me check and get back to you. :slight_smile:

I see default name servers on your domain dns. Can you update name servers to below:-
ns01.000webhost.com
ns02.000webhost.com

After updating wait till the name servers fully propagates and then try again. Which you can check here:
https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/victormessias.com.br

Yah, exactly when I try to update the name servers to these, I get the time out

Can you take screenshot and post here??

As the is from registrar side. I’m not sure what the issue is.
What happens when you try to update some other nameservers???

I am sorry, what do you mean? I have no way to test other nameservers on this domain.

When I contacted them, they said this should be some sort of blocking on your end, by a firewall.

Try to update these name servers??
ns1.hostinger.com
ns2.hostinger.com

And post screenshot of the result you get??

The message now is different. It’s saying the request got refused.

Try these,
ns1.indwebhost.com
ns2.indwebhost.com

The same: connection got refused.

Seems the issue is on domain registrar side as i’ve provided 2 other hosting provider name servers and still same error, or make sure you’re updating name servers in right place??

Can i have your domain registrar login link and credentials??so that i can try from my side
PM me your login details.

Sure. Just having a hard time finding where to PM you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Apparently I’ve found how to send you private messages, but it’s saying I cannot send you PM’s

wait respond to my PM :slight_smile:

@victormessias Seems your domain registrar does not support “Name Servers”. As far as i can see, your registrar only supports these records “A”,“AAA”,“MX”,“TXT”,“CNAME”,“TLSA”.

But still you can park your domain using “CNAME” method which your domain registrar supports.

Well, I have other domains and they have name servers.

strange, let me check again :face_with_raised_eyebrow: