Problem with File Manager, takes a lot of time loading

The load time of my file manager takes a lot of time loading, and when finally stops, a message of wrong credencials is shown- Is FTP once again failing?

Same here. And it says my password is wrong. It’s just like the other day.

I logged in. It was working fine. I made a change. Then the page reset and logged me out. Now the loading takes ages and it says my password is wrong.

I’m not being funny but what I just described is exactly what happened the other day. It makes me wonder if I’m the one who caused the issue somehow…

I’m new here and this has happened twice in less than a week. Is this a regular thing or just bad timing on my part… or am I actually causing it? :scream:

I’m Thinking the same here (being responsible), I don’t have much time using it, maybe I should recover my files with filezilla and going elsewere, I had a good amount of time working today, and just like that, I tried to sava a file and puff!, error logging

Maybe we are both responsible. Our combined coding prowess is just too much for the servers :smiley:

Then I’m Afraid it’s a tiny web dev. server, because my code is really simple, lol

1 Like

This did not use to happen this regularly, seems so weird for a popular website like this :weary:

I already have access to the file manager, any of you already have?

cant answer that because i dont use 000webhost, i just use this forum because there is no other forum about websites, so. And yet im still the user of the month

I’m back in too. :slight_smile: (for now)

Should be fixed now.