Problems in login phpMyAdmin

I am a layman for 000webhost.com, for just only few days. For the very very first reaction to this website is quite amazing and interesting. However, the login system is quite friendly used for a bebe generation, for instance, multiple access usernames and passwords. I understand that it is for the security purpose in protecting both of our hardware and software. But, it is quite embarrassing when I am logging in the website and requesting to redirect me to the phpMyAdmin by asking me to enter once again my username and password. It is so funny that I cannot enter the my phpMyAdmin website after attending and trying all my possible usernames and passwords exhaustively. In fact, I have a set of login username and password for the 000webhost.com, and another set for the file manager as well as a set for accessing my database, mySQL;s username and password. After combating with several trial and error, I have already given up to login my phpMyAdmin. Yes, I am quire angry with the website management for setting so many ambiguous usernames and passwords.

May I have any your kindly assistance to help me access to my phpMyAdmin for handling my database.

Thanks a lot and thx in advance, once again.

1 Like

Simple steps basically

1. Login in our panel
  2. Manage Website
  3. Manage Database or MYSQL Databases
  4. Manage on your database > phpMyAdmin

If this doesn’t login then extend the steps to

1. Manage on your database > CHANGE PASSWORD > choose a new secure password

WAIT 5 MINUTES.

Now try step 4 again.

Let me know :slight_smile: