Problems with DIVI plugin

Hi,
I have a problem with a divi plugin. I cannot install Divi-theme, not through wordpress or FTP. And my divi builder-app does not show all the dropdown menus? According to divi this is the case that I do not have business account but since I am hosting with you that should not be the issue? Divi support also say that you support these functions that i have problem with. Still waiting feedback from their behalf also, but do you have any ideas what might be wrong?

Hi @JukkaPekka!

Please lower your PHP version and try again: 000webhost cPanel > Settings > General > Change PHP version > 5.6

I have tried by changing php version to 5.6 but also failed

Can any one help with this please, due to this my project has been stopped.

@akhilkumar332 do you have any ideas?

@rsvvt What’s the size of the Divi theme you’re trying to install??

@teodor
As far as i know, it’s nearly 360MB.

As per php version 7.1 info

Now, you must have got what’s the issue :wink:

But you can try Uploading the theme files via FTP into wp-content/themes.

If you’re talking about divi plugin, then it’s working fine for me.

Let me know if i missed something.

@akhilkumar332
Ya plugin worked for me but I’m trying to install Divi theme . The zip file is 8.37 MB and and unziped file is 31.13 MB. Ya understood your point but I’m unable to connect via FTP by using FileZilla can you suggest me any other.
And I have another question is the max upload size cannot be changed? If yes, why?

@rsvvt

What happen’s when you try to connect to FTP via Filezilla?

No you can’t, as the file “php.ini” is not accessible generally, until you get premium.

@akhilkumar332
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Could not connect to server

@akhilkumar332 can i’ve the download link to DIVI theme which you have, so that i can try it for you.

@akhilkumar332
Thanks for the response, By changing the password of the website I have established a connection via FTP through FileZilla and transfered the theme as you have said earlier.

1 Like

@rsvvt is your issue solved??

@akhilkumar332
Yes solved

1 Like