Problems with the display of the site

I’m working with the EXABA image Board engine. After creating the database, connecting the engine to it and configuring the site itself, I decided to check its performance. But it didn’t work out. The site loads, but it is completely empty. And I downloaded the site files. Here’s the site: https://gymnchan.000webhostapp.com/
Problems with the code should not be, most likely I installed something crooked, configured, etc.

Not sure unfortunately you’ll need to debug that yourself or contact the script developer.
Imageboards aren’t really permitted on the free hosting learning platform anyhow and would likely be suspended in the future if it was working.