Publishing issue

Hi all,
Currently I’m experiencing with a site publishing issue. I have tried restarting. But still its the same. Please advice.

What exact issue are you having please?
Your URL also?

uwsl.000webhostapp com/Home-2/
Hi, Thank you for your response. Above is the url. I have update the page and try to publish. It says complete. But when I check at the live site, it was not updated.

Can you try ctrl f5 in your browser or using an incognito tab, if this doesn’t resolve I’ll alert developers

Nope, Still the problem exists. Anything else that I can do please?

I’ll notify developers that the publishing isn’t pushing.
Sorry that is all I can really do.
You could try the repair option via settings then general on our panel as a last resort?

No the repair option also didnt work. What can I do now. Icant update the website. Please help

I’ve reported this to a developer to check on, since this is free hosting for learners to explore on there is no ETA to resolution.

hi, any updates please

Like I said no ETA could be a day could be a week.

Please help me to solve this soon. Im planing to get a premium member ship as soon as I finished the website.

Yes but sadly this is the free service there is no urgency to resolve any issues unless it affects masses, currently this issue has been reported and we can only wait.
Feel free to use alternative free hosting.

Hi, Still Im having the issue with Publish tool. Is there anyone who can help??
Thank you

Yes developers will investigate during the week.
You can only wait

Can you try to republish today @ruckey

1 Like

Yes, its ok now. Do you know what has happened?, If this happened again, what do I have to do??

We think it was a storage issue and the latest publishing wasn’t applying as there was no space on a certain server etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.